Join a world-Class Organization
With Allstate’s Personal Financial Representative Opportunity
· One of the largest life insurance companies in the U.S.
· Brand Name Recognition
· Over 17 million Allstate households
· Multi-line portfolio of products
· Partner with Allstate property and causality agents to leverage existing
· Co-op advertising- matching up to $2000
· $3000 Education Bonus
· $5000 Establishment Bonus
· One of the most competitive compensation plans in the industry
· Enhanced Commission Scale
· Build an economic interest in the business you write, which can be sold to a company approved buyer
· Eligibility for awards ad conferences
Click on the link below to view a detailed presentation on the Allstate- Personal Financial Representative opportunity
About Allstate- Personal Financial Representatives:The Agent/Partner Program
Often the most frustrating aspect of sales can be trying to reach people who aren't even really prospects. That's why we offer a "Partnership Program" designed for a fast start and to establish long-term success between you and the Allstate agent.
As a Personal Financial Representative, you'll be able to work with Allstate agents who have extensive knowledge of existing customers. Together you become extensions of each other's business as you generate leads, increase household penetration, and develop cross-selling opportunities to help serve customers' financial needs.
With the Allstate name and the support of our well-respected organization behind you, you're already a step ahead in reaching interested, viable prospects. We have the right strategies in place to position you to sell confidently.
Though retirement may seem far away to some, what Baby Boomers need most is to develop a solid plan. Now is the time for Americans to work with an Allstate PFR to assist them in saving for the future. At Allstate Financial, our job is to satisfy customers financial services needs better than anyone else
- Entrepreneurs with proven relationship building skills and a desire to run their own business.
- Successful record selling financial services (life insurance sales exp. Preferred) or successful record managing financial services sales (life insurance sales management preferred)
- Prior year financial services production income of at least 70k (w-2) or 100k (1099)
- Prior three year financial services production income of 70k (w-2) or 100k (1099) preferred
-Four-year degree preferred
- Financial Services industry designation preferred (ie. CLU, ChFC, LUTC, CFP, etc.)
- A history of operating under the highest ethical standards
- Life and Health license
- Series 6 and/ or 63 FINRA Licenses
Opportunities are currently available in KY, TN, AR, LA, MS & GA if you would like to learn more or schedule a time to interview please contact me at
Cpinkston@TheCorporatePlaybook.com or 502-657-6434
Click on the link below to view all the current Personal Financial Representative opportunities with Allstate :