Recruiting and sales jobs at Aerotek
Our strong, diverse recruiting team is the backbone of our organization. That's why each year, we hire the best and brightest candidates to work in recruiting jobs and sales jobs and become part of our talented team. Visit our Career Center; or, find out what it's like working at Aerotek, including our:
Employees who begin their careers as recruiters have an opportunity to move into sales jobs in account management or professional recruiting. This allows you to learn our business from the inside before selling our service to clients as an account manager. Even the leadership of our company began in a recruiting job. Learn more about our solid career path at Aerotek.
Interested in sales and recruiting jobs with Aerotek? Do you have previous experience in retail sales, customer service, mortgage or automotive sales? Or have you worked in the restaurant, hospitality, call center or collections industries? If you have, or if you are just looking to start a lucrative and rewarding career in recruiting, contact Aerotek today.
Our recruiters are excited to be a part of Aerotek and they can't wait to tell you all about it. View our video testimonials.
What does a recruiting job entail?
Your responsibilities as a recruiter will vary according to the division in which you work and the geographic location you choose. You'll work within a team of recruiters paired with an account manager and in general your role will be to:
- Develop recruiting strategies designed to identify qualified candidates
- Evaluate candidates' strengths compared with clients' requirements
- Identify, select and recommend the best candidate for the client requirement
- Negotiate wage rates and other terms and conditions of employment with candidates, and gain commitment from candidates for current and future job requirements.
- Oversee completion of necessary pre-employment processes including reference checks and background/drug tests.
- Manage contract employees while on assignment.
- Assess and investigate contractor related problems, and administer performance counseling, coaching, and disciplinary measures when necessary.
- Work with Account Managers to identify top accounts, target skill sets, key market segments, and to assess clients' staffing requirements.
- Communicate effectively with others in order to create a productive environment.
- Communicate with peers by sharing recruiting 'best practices' and providing accurate, thorough documentation on contract employees in applicant tracking systems or other documentation tools.
- Maintain relationships with existing and potential client contacts to provide customer service, gain industry knowledge, and get referrals and sales leads.
Qualified candidates for a recruiting job must:
- Have a Bachelor's degree or related sales or recruiting experience.
- Be available to work before/after typical office hours as work may demand.
- Possess strong written and oral communication skills.
- Be familiar with Microsoft Word and MS Outlook (or similar email application).
- Have a desire to learn and advance in a fast-paced sales environment, and be capable of regularly using independent judgment and discretion to accomplish goals and work requirements.
- Be currently authorized to work in the United States for any employer.
Click on the links below to view job postings and apply:
Careers offered by
Recruiter Leading Into Outside Sales (Jacksonville) Jacksonville, FL
Recruiter Leading Into Outside Sales (Pensacola) Pensacola, FL
Recruiter Leading Into Outside Sales (Ft. Lauderdale) Ft. Lauderdale, FL
Recruiter Leading Into Outside Sales (Raleigh) Raleigh, NC
Recruiter Leading Into Outside Sales (Charlotte) Charlotte, NC
Recruiter Leading Into Outside Sales (Huntersville) Huntersville, NC
Entry Level Recruiter/Sales (Phoenix) Phoenix, AZ
Entry Level Recruiter/Sales (Northridge) Northridge, CA
Entry Level Recruiter/Sales (Reno) Reno, NV
Entry Level Recruiter/Sales (Las Vegas) Las Vegas, NV
Entry Level Recruiter/Sales (Denver) Denver, CO
Entry Level Recruiter/Sales (Santa Ana) Santa Ana, CA
Entry Level Recruiter/Sales (San Marcos, CA) San Marcos, CA
Recruiter/Sales Woburn, MA
Recruiter/Sales Braintree, MA
Recruiter/Sales Meriden, CT
Recruiter/Sales New York, NY
Recruiter/Sales Melville, NY
Recruiter/Sales Rochester, NY
Recruiter/Sales Buffalo, NY
Recruiter/Sales Jersey City, NJ
Recruiter/Sales Cherry Hill, NJ
Recruiter/Sales Harrisburg, PA
Recruiter/Sales King of Prussia, PA
Recruiter/Sales Lancaster, PA
Recruiter/Sales Parsippany, NJ
Recruiter/Sales Piscataway, NJ
Recruiter/Sales Pittsburgh, PA
Recruiter/Sales Reading, PA
Recruiter/Sales Willow Grove, PA
Recruiter/Sales York, PA